Sunday, May 18, 2008

I Still Hate George Bush.

Yesterday in our local paper there was another huge picture of our Feckless Leader holding hands with a Smirking Saudi prince (after they blew him off over the whole "please pump some more oil, pretty pretty pretty please, oh please, its my legaceeeee" request). Just to the left of that photo was an article captioned "Gay Weddings Expected to Increase." I can't wait until he is out of office and can move in with the House of Saud permanently. I have had about enough of him.

I have a violently Republican acquaintance who told me about a bumper sticker he was dying to have that said "My gun has killed less people than Ted Kennedy's car." I told him he could substitute "Laura Bush" for that too but he doesn't believe it. I'm looking forward to the day that entire rotten, corrupt bag of weevils leaves Washington.

No comments: